Sunday, July 20, 2008

Softball Season

It's taken me longer than I'd like to actually remember to bring our camera along to our weekly softball games. Finally!

While our team is struggling just a tad right now, we are much improved over previous years and I think we have a decent shot of making it into the playoffs if we can win all our games from here on out... We'll see...

Anyway, over the last two seasons my goal has been to avoid being the worst girl on the team. That strategy is working out quite well. Dena and I share duties at 2nd base. I play one half, she plays the next. It's a definite bonding experience. See below...



Violet is serving as mascot. She loves it and I think the team loves her. We had a jersey made for her so that she feels like part of the team:




Heath plays right field. He was injured in a recent game however (finger jam), and is on the disabled list. He tried to wage a comeback on his birthday, but that didn't go so well...

Here are some pics of our team in action:








1 comment:

dena said...

Second base, baby... yeah!