Sunday, April 26, 2009

Johnson's Baby Shower

Our church had a baby shower for Aaron and Lenore this past Thursday. It was fun, chill and featured the church's go-to shower activity: customized bibs, onesies and burp cloths. Without fail, this always leads to cute, practical and hilarious gifts for the mom- and dad-to-be.

[decorating extravaganza]



This was also an opportunity for my first homemade shower gifts. I borrowed some interesting books from Sarah and tried my hand at a baby blanket, bib and stuffed turtle. They weren't perfect, but the fabric Heath helped me pick out was very cute and they were definitely made with a lot of love.

[my wares]





Baby Johnson is due on May 13th. Can't wait!

4 comments:

jenny smith: said...

your gifts were adorable!!!

Sarah said...

Love the homemade presents! You are always so great at making up that Jeopardy game too!

Lenore said...

And I must say that we love them! So special to have something hand-made from you!!

Amy and Andrew said...

The gifts look great! And I second Sarah on the Jeopardy game!