Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jewelry anyone?

So I've been to Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and even a Passion Party (best explained in person...), but I had yet to attend a "hostess party" featuring jewelry.

Well, Sunday, Sarah hosted a little get together based on the stylish designs of Silpada, which specialize in Tiffanys quality silver at far more reasonable prices. Carrie, our saleswoman extraordinaire, brought some of her finest bracelets, bangles and earrings for us to check out. Of course, I had to buy something...but I did show restraint! I couldn't find the pics of my earrings online, so this image will have to do...


They're not mine, but they are Silpada!

Unfortunately, I left my camera in the bedroom with my coat, so there are no other pics to post, but thanks, Sarah, for hosting and for making that delicious apple cobbler!!

No comments: