Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

In honor of Ryan's birthday, he and Marissa threw quite the shindig at their place on Friday night. In addition to all the yummy treats and great company, we had the chance to listen to one of the final performances of the Counterfactuals [dan, dena, micah and lisa] before Dan and his lovely wife, Emily, head north for a new job. I wish they had a CD I could disseminate to all our blog readers, but alas, recordings I can share with you are few and far between.





I don't think I've stayed up this late on a Friday night in awhile!





[all photos are courtesy of fellow party-goer Sandor Weisz's Facebook page]

2 comments:

Jacque Carter said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

Tania P. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! IAM SO HAPPY FOR THE NEW PARENTS. LINA TERESA IS ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS, I CAN'T WATE TO SEE HER WHEN I COME TO CHICAGO. LOVE, MOM