Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Photoshop Fantasy...

So when Katie Couric first took over the CBS news desk, there was some scandal over her promotional photos being "tweaked."

The evidence:


I thought this was silly until I had to have a new picture taken this week for the magazine's newly redesigned editor's page. In addition to having it color corrected and cropped, I asked for the full "Katie Treatment." Our photo editor in Duluth laughed at my request, but we'll see...

Here's a look at the "Before" and I'll keep you updated on the "After."

3 comments:

Jessica and Adam Herndon said...

You look very powerful! My best friend is a hottie and no one will forget that!

Sarah said...

Hey hot stuff! You don't need any treatment!!! :)

Unknown said...

Don't mess with this gal! Great pic, Thais. :)