Saturday, March 22, 2008

From Miss Mop to Skinny Minnie

It seemed about time for Violet's spring cleaning, or grooming as the case may be. Since her adult fur started growing in, she's been getting increasingly matted and, after Sunday's romp in the dog park things only got more tangled.

So today, we took her into Petsmart to get an extreme makeover—little did we realize how extreme it would be. As you can tell from the before and after pictures, she's just so small! It's like she just got out of the bath, but all the time.

Heath thinks she looks like a lamb. Very fitting for Easter.

BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER

5 comments:

Jeff said...

I actually learned some interesting Christian history re: Easter working at the Veterans Affairs emergency department today. I'll have to tell you next time I hear from you folks.

Mackensey Carter said...

She looks like Sweetie!

Melissa Ansley said...

Wow, it's hard to believe both pictures are Violet!

Jessica and Adam Herndon said...

Are you sure they gave you back YOUR dog??;)

Unknown said...

These pictures are particularly amusing to me seeing as how I have to trim my puppy, uh...never!